HEALTH,WELLNESS,SAFETY AND SPECIAL NEEDS FAIR this Saturday!
September 28, 2013, 9:00am, Civic Center
HEALTH,WELLNESS,SAFETY AND SPECIAL NEEDS FAIR
Join us for the 3rd Annual Health, Wellness, Safety & Special Needs Fair. This resource fair is a great opportunity for individuals, families, and professionals who would like information on health related resources, products, and services available in Temecula and surrounding areas. Speak with the experts and gain valuable information!
PLEASE JOIN US!
- Over 100 agencies will provide information and resources to children, families, seniors, and special needs
- Increase health awareness and disease prevention by receiving free health screenings, assessments, and educational information
- Find out what local agencies are offering to children, youth and families with special needs
- Promote emergency preparedness and safety awareness for all
- Provide valuable Health info and samples for improving your health and overall wellness
- Great opportunity for networking and sharing resources
Also, learn about the many community services department, human services division, health and fitness programs and classes available to benefit your quality of life. Enjoy live entertainment, food vendors, raffle prizes/giveaways, and health screenings!