Gorman, CA 93243
Est. P&I payment: $1432.25/mo
Description for Copco Avenue, Gorman, CA 93243
Light manufacturing zoned site located adjacent to I-5, approximately 5 miles south of Gorman and 35 miles north of Santa Clarita. Improvements
include a water well, 5,000 gallon water storage tank and perimeter fencing. Power and phone are available. The property comes with paved county
road frontage, along with a full window to Interstate 5. Access to the property is via Copco Ave., from the Quail Lake Road exit off of I-5. A rare find at this end of LA County.
My Notes for MLS #SR16753165
- Building Status: Land
- Condo Area Units: Square Feet
- Land Use: Industrial
- Max Total Area Units: Square Feet
- Min Total Area Units: Square Feet
- Property SubType: Unimproved Land
- Property Type: Commercial Sale
- Zoning: M-1
- Fence YN: 1
- Sign On Property YN: 1
- Topography: Majority level
- Utilities: Phone Available
- Water Source: Well
- AssetClass: Industrial,Land/Unimproved
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Days On Market: 110
- Exclusions: Seller will be reserving from the sale the future income from the cell site on the property.
- Lot Size Source: Assessor
- Special Listing Conditions: Standard
Street View Not Available
Directions to Copco Avenue, Gorman, CA 93243
Interstate 5 to the Quail Lake exit, turn east to Copco Ave., turn right (south) and continue to the property. Cross Streets: Quail Lake Rd.
Get Financing for Copco Avenue, Gorman, CA 93243
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Alliance Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Alliance Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 11/19/2017 at 9:33am